V.I.P. Mortgage, Inc.
National Licensing Information
- AZ: Mortgage Banker License No. BK-0909074, BKBR-0115633, BKBR-0115261, BKBR-0116743, BKBR-0116742, BKBR-0116740, BKBR-0116741, BKBR-0118099, BKBR-0117335, BKBR-0117336, BKBR-0117825
- CA: Department of Real Estate No. 01866775 aka V.I.P. Independent Mortgage, Inc.,
- CO: For 1st Mortgages - No entity or branch licenses needed,
- NE: Mortgage Banker License No. 2032,NM: Mortgage Loan Company License 03769,
- MI: First Mortgage Lender/Broker License No. FL0017723; Second Mortgage Broker/Lender Registrant License No. SR0017724,
- TX: Mortgage Banker Registration No: 81778 aka V.I.P. Independent Mortgage, Inc.,
- UT: Consumer Credit License - Mortgage Lender License No: MLCO-7233522,
- WA: Master Business License No. 602 774 478, Consumer Loan Company License No. CL-145502
- WI- Mortgage Banker License No. 145502BA WI- Mortgage Broker License No. 145502BR. National Licenses.
For more information please email: VipMtgLicensing@vipmtginc.com
To access the Consumer Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System click HERE
* Consumers wishing to file a complaint against a mortgage banker or a licensed mortgage banker residential mortgage loan originator should complete and send a complaint form to the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending, 2601 North Lamar, Suite 201, Austin Texas 78705. Complaint forms and instructions may be obtained from the department’s website at:
A toll-free consumer hotline is available at 1-877-276-5550
The department maintains a recovery fund to make payments of certain actual out of pocket damages sustained by borrowers caused by acts of licensed mortgage banker residential mortgage loan originators. A written application for reimbursement from the recovery fund must be filed with and investigated by the department prior to the payment of claim. For more information about the recovery fund, please consult the department’s website.
Information deemed reliable as of: November,1st 2012