To do more for the world than the world does for you – that is success.
– Henry Ford
The core of VIP has always been HEART; people with HEART doing more together than they ever could alone.
This is VIP’s mantra. Linking the company’s initial vision of restoring the reputation of the industry with a focus on building relationships for life, came H.E.A.R.T. – the acronym for VIP’s core values, anchoring and guiding every action, interaction and decision our employees make on a daily basis.
- Heart – the essential ingredient for lifetime relationships comes from the Heart we put into our business. It’s safeguarding the experience and ensuring we leave it in better condition than we received it with an ultimate goal of responsible and sustainable lending practices for successful homeownership.
- Effective Urgency – a sense of urgency is the gold standard when it comes to customer service. It is anticipating the customers’ needs to provide a WOW moment that makes a lasting impression they will always remember.
- Absolute Respect – respect for oneself and for one another is the cornerstone of all successful relationships. Mutual respect and teamwork creates a framework of trust and camaraderie to insure an exceptional customer experience, creating lifetime relationships.
- Rewarding Performance – measurements keep us focused on our goals, therefore, the use of scoreboards are essential to track our performance and demonstrate opportunities to implement new methods for success. Employees thrive in a competitive and friendly environment where everyone is contributing to a winning outcome.
- Total Integrity – We believe in the value of authentic people and embrace a professionally candid environment where teammates understand they can genuinely express their needs or ask for help, and support is enthusiastically provided. In turn, we strive for teammates to be reliable and fair and to persevere on behalf of our customers’ needs.